Become a Microsoft® Certified Systems Engineer. With over 70 hours of interactive, video-based instruction, delivered on more than 30 CDs, Makau’s MCSE 2003 training course ensures your success.
Our MCSE 2003 Exchange Track Certification includes the following:
70-270, 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, 70-294, 70-297, 70-284
7 courses - 33 levels - 466 training modules
|MCSE 2003 Exchange Track - Set of 33 (Individual License) w/ Practice Tests|
|CD-ROMs, e-Study Guides, Practice Exams||$2,395.00||Add To Cart|
|MCSE 2003 Exchange Track - Set of 33 (Individual License)|
|CD-ROMs, e-Study Guides||$1,895.00||Add To Cart|
|MCSE 2003 Exchange Track - Set of 33 (Library License)|
|CD-ROMs, e-Study Guides||$3,790.00||Add To Cart|
|MCSE 2003 Exchange Track - Set of 33 (1 Year Access)|
|1 YR ONLINE, e-Study Guides||$1,895.00||Add To Cart|
Course Instructor: Kevin Wolford and Joe Tucker
Kevin Wolford started his computer career in 1983. He has been a technical writer, network administrator, and trainer. Kevin spent many years with Novell and is a CNI and Master CNE. In 1998 Kevin founded Tech Training, giving him a chance to test his training concepts on live labs. He is also an MCSE, MCT, and is certified in SMS, SQL Server, TCP/IP, NT Workstation, NT Server, Exchange Server, Windows 9x and 2000. Kevin has authored Microsoft certification books for New Riders and Sybex. He also owns a consulting company dedicated to teaching complex technical topics in a simple way.
Joe Tucker is an MCSE, MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer), CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) and CCNA.
Joe has taught classes ranging from MCSE classes to MCDBA, and is qualified to teach 11 different courses. Joe is a senior technical Consultant/Trainer with over 8 years in the IT certification training field. Currently Joe is responsible for delivering technical, MCSE 2000/2003 certification, customized computer training and consulting solutions to corporate clients throughout the United States and International venues.
- 70-290 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment (Set of 5 CDs)
- 70-291 Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure (Set of 5 CDs)
- 70-293 Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure (Set of 5 CDs)
- 70-294 Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure (Set of 5 CDs)
- 70-270 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Set of 5 CDs)
- 70-297 Designing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure (Set of 3 CDs)
- 70-284 Implementing and Managing Microsoft Windows Exchange Server 2003 (Set of 5 CDs)